Nisos Wins 11 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor companies, services, and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in the information security sector. Produced by Cybersecurity Insiders, this worldwide award program taps into the vast experience of over 500,000+ cybersecurity professionals. With over 900 entries, the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award winners reflect the very best in innovation and excellence in tackling today’s urgent cybersecurity challenges. Nominees are awarded based on the strength of ratings and comments from members of the Information Security Community.
Nisos is proud to announce that we have been recognized with 8 Gold and 3 Silver Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2022:
Gold Cybersecurity Awards Won:
- Category: Threat Detection, Intelligence Response – Adversary Insights® RFI Subscription
- Category: Incident Response – Event-Driven Intel Investigation Company
- Category: Security Monitoring – External Attack Surface Monitoring and Analysis
- Category: Security Monitoring – OSINT Monitoring and Analysis
- Category: Third-Party Security Risk Management – Zero Touch Diligence®
- Category: Open Source Security – OSINT Monitoring and Analysis
- Category: Best Cybersecurity Podcast – The Cyber5® Podcast
- Category: Best Cybersecurity Podcast – Know Your Adversary Podcast
Nisos is the Managed Intelligence Company™ and our analyst-led approach provides customized insight on material security risks to your organization and people. Powered by our experts and multi-domain cyber and OSINT collection, Nisos provides corporate intelligence investigations, ongoing threat monitoring, and response to events. With Nisos, you can rely on credible, accurate intelligence. We fuse robust data collection with a deep understanding of the adversarial mindset — delivering smarter defense and more effective response against advanced cyber attacks, disinformation, and abuse of digital platforms.
Response to the Awards:
We are honored to be recognized as trailblazers in the industry and will continue to bring innovation to the rapidly-emerging managed intelligence market. . None of this success would be possible without our team of analysts, operators, and intelligence professionals who have joined Nisos from in the U.S. Government and Fortune 500 Companies. We are grateful for this acknowledgement of our people, process, and technology and will continue to deliver actionable multi-source intelligence for clients that disrupts adversarial operations.