Identify Your Risks
Nisos Assessments Are Different
Comprehensive baseline assessment of your organization’s threat profile.
We possess a broad and differentiated collection capability that, when coupled with our expert adversarial mindset, provides you with the intelligence necessary to detect and disrupt your adversaries. Even when lacking an obvious internal starting point, we are able to combine our external telemetry with client-specific internal telemetry to provide insight.
Non-Traditional Threat Intelligence
Unlike the traditional threat intelligence approach of delivering large datasets which are not customized to your threat surface, Nisos uses our vast multi-source collection capability to uncover threats specific to your business. Then we perform expert analysis on the risks most relevant to your organization.
This approach provides unique visibility into the activities of a wider range of adversaries that includes threat actors not traditionally tracked by threat intelligence collection methods. Providing these insights into your threat landscape allows you to set intelligence priorities, identify collection strategies, track mitigation activities, and reduce risk.
How We Help
Security teams are constantly confronted with new and evolving threats in the areas of physical security, cybersecurity, fraud, and trust and safety. Nisos and our experts will help identify and prioritize digital and physical threats.
Brand and Product Threats
- Violation of acceptable use (hate groups)
- Rogue applications and account takeover
- Domain and application spoofing
Breach and Data Leaks
- Exposed credentials and key personnel
- Solicitation or sale of stolen IP
- Breach and network compromise threats
- Code or data in file sharing sites
Technical Threat Analysis
- Cybersecurity asset identification and attack surface mapping
- Vulnerability Management
- Malicious internet traffic identification
- Reconnaissance-focused attack emulation
Negative Sentiment Analysis
- Ideological opposition groups
- Sentiment that inspires real-world harm
Country Risk Indicators
- IP theft
- Digital surveillance
- Criminal activity
People and Property Threats
- Threats to executives and key personnel
- Threats to physical locations
- Insider threat indications