The Cyber5 Podcast
Cooley’s Randy Sabett
This is the first of many episodes for the Nisos podcast, and our topic is Cyber M&A Diligence, and the conversation features Randy Sabett, Special Counsel at Cooley, LLP.
Key elements of the podcast:
- (00:28) Intro with Randy Sabett, Special Counsel at Cooley LLP
- (01:38) Question 1 – (need to mention minimizing liability) What do you look to accomplish when it comes to cyber diligence surrounding a merger or acquisition?
- (04:12) Question 2 – What is the bare minimum diligence companies should pursue?
- (07:38) Question 3 – What are the tangible outcomes from the type of diligence we’re talking about here?
- (10:22) Question 4 – Are there considerations that a company should make around the stage of a deal and the depth of diligence? IE Too much too soon?
- (14:11) Question 5 – For companies looking to add this to their current M&A process, where is a good place to start?
- (16:13) Discussion Recap
- (16:59) Key Take-away
Episode 1 | July 24, 2020