Nation-State Espionage Programs: An Analysis of Russian, Chinese, Iranian, and North Korean Capabilities
This is the sixth Nisos Advanced Persistent Talks videocast. In this webinar we discuss how advanced Nation State adversaries are increasing cyber attacks against the West through computer network exploitation (CNE) and the recruitment and compromise of insiders. Targets include military, intelligence, science & technology, pharmaceutical, energy and economic sectors.
- Daniel Wood – Associate VP, Bishop Fox
- Dave Ruedger – CIO/CISO, RMS
- Zach Moody – Head of Global Information Security, AVX Corp
- Willis McDonald – Technical Principal, Nisos
- Moderator: Justin Zeefe – President and Co-Founder, Nisos