In this Nisos® Advanced Persistent Talks Legal videocast, the panelists discuss the aftermath of Solar Winds breach and the Log4J vulnerability. We discuss the likelihood to see a major regulatory environment shift from static third-party vendor questionnaires to dynamic, modularized, automated, monitoring processes that provide insight into supply chain vulnerabilities.
- Evan Wolff – Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Kamal Ghali – Partner, Bondurant Mixson & Elmore
- Jan Grzymala-Busse – Director of Data Protection, Finance Industry
- Shawn Valle – CISO, Tricentis
- Jennifer DeTrani – General Counsel, Nisos
- Moderator: Justin Zeefe – President and Co-Founder, Nisos