This is the third Nisos® Advanced Persistent Talks legal videocast. Attribution in the context of a security incident and when it is necessary to pursue the actor’s true identity is the topic of discussion. The panelists also debate the value organizations can derive from pursuing actor identity to gain context, utilize the information in the legal process, and prevent future incidents.
- Marc Zwillinger – Partner, ZwillGen PLLC
- Joe Sullivan – Chief Security Officer, Cloudflare
- Chaya Schmookler – Director, Intelligence Services, Nisos
- Moderator: Jennifer DeTrani – General Counsel, Nisos
- Moderator: Justin Zeefe – President and Co-Founder, Nisos