This is the fourth Nisos® Advanced Persistent Talks legal videocast. Threat actors have learned to scale their capabilities and tools alongside the security solutions market to maximize profit at the expense of customer confidentiality, integrity, and the availability of data, systems, and networks. The panelists discuss challenges and proven approaches for security teams and counsel to successfully navigate the complex challenges of security, trust, and safety in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Johnathon Purcell – Director, Trust and Safety Operations, Match Group
- Angela Lewis – Manager, Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis, The Walt Disney Company
- Kayvan Ghaffari – Counsel, Crowell and Mooring LLP
- Moderator: Jennifer DeTrani – General Counsel, Nisos
- Moderator: Justin Zeefe – President and Co-Founder, Nisos