Intelligence Team as a Service
Collaborative engagement providing robust intelligence and tier 3 cyber analysts, prioritizing the most critical cyber risks so you can inform cybersecurity operations, improve defenses, disrupt attacks, and stop adversaries.
Cybersecurity & Corporate Protection
Whether you need deeper insight to attribute adversaries or proactive monitoring of your business people, physical locations, and digital properties – Nisos’ data sources and investigations provide unmatched intelligence that help holistically defend you from sophisticated adversaries.
Enhance Your Cyber Threat Intel Programs
Nisos provides critical context for proper investigation of anomalies and attribution to actors. True intelligence informs and prepares you in a way that a traditional security stack cannot. Get enriched data and reveal which threats are targeting you.
Monitoring the Intersection Between Physical and Digital Spaces for Risk
Traditional corporate security tools and strategies focus primarily on the physical landscape, neglecting the overlap with the internet. Malicious actors can wreak havoc for your people and your business. Nisos provides constant monitoring, investigating issues around physical security, executive presence, platform fraud, and abuse.
How it Works
You choose which collection and analysis solutions you want monitored and we will provide customized, ongoing research and actionable insights for you to act on. Nisos will compare, store, enrich, and integrate data from a wide variety of sources. With your subscription, you will receive ongoing, custom intelligence that will allow you and your team to work faster and with more accuracy.
In order to access more granular intelligence, deep research and expedite RFIs, we recommend a complementary Adversary Insights Retainer℠, which will give you ongoing support for ad hoc inquiries.
With subscription-based monitoring, you can take action and protect your people, your business, and your assets with rapid and curated responses to intelligence questions and concerns. Our reports include:
- Fast Inquiry: an on-demand request for information that includes a curated response to your specific-intelligence question
- Situation Briefing: an on-demand summary status report of an ongoing situation or activity monitored by Nisos researchers and analysts
- Spot Report: a supplemental brief used to quickly communicate time-sensitive intelligence for significant events impacting a client
Solutions that Fit
The Difference Between Cybersecurity and Corporate Security Intelligence Services
Combining automation and digital human intelligence to deliver actionable information that is customized to address your unique challenges as your threats scale and security program matures.
Cybersecurity Monitoring will:
- Leverage external threat hunting to enrich existing data for you as a tier 3 intelligence extension of your team
- Monitor threats and reveal evidence of compromise
- Examine traffic anomalies from global netflow data, threat actor infrastructure, message groups, internal domain leakage, certificate and domain abuse, and leaks to third-party code repositories
This service leverages OSINT and technical analyst-led diligence investigations.
Corporate Security Monitoring allows you to:
- Defend and respond to cyber crime, insider threat, espionage, e-crime and fraud
- Respond to disinformation and brand reputation attacks (check out our Social Media Monitoring & Analysis capabilities)
- Provide VIPs, executives, key personnel, and their immediate families protection from digital and physical risk
This service maximizes organizational security with tier 3-level analyst-led diligence investigations.