This is a bonus episode of the podcast in a two part series covering a Nisos project with New York University (NYU) on the technical considerations for creating deepfakes as well as processes and procedures to detect them featuring Nisos Senior Software Engineer Dev Badlu.
- (00:28) Introduction
- (01:06) Overview of Nisos Deepfake Project
- (02:21) Question 1 – What kind of research did you have to do to start making deepfake videos?
- (03:51) Question 2 – Are there a lot of open source libraries intended to make building deepfakes easier?
- (05:20) Question 3 – What was the most difficult part of the process for building a deepfake video?
- (06:15) Question 4 – How difficult is it to make deepfake audio?
- (06:56) Question 5 – How can we detect deepfakes?