The Cyber5 Podcast
Nisos’ Tyler Robinson
Episode 6 of the podcast covers insights into the impacts of threat intelligence from the perspective of the ultimate red-teamer, Tyler Robinson of Nisos, Inc.
- Intro (00:27)
- Question 1 (01:29) – As a red-teamer, when you’re doing your job, do you feel threatened by threat feeds, or things like the MITRE Attack framework?
- Question 2 (03:37) – So you’re a sophisticated adversary – do you actually take these things into account in preparing your attack? IE pulling in threat feeds, and matching your approach against frameworks that the target may use.
- Question 3 (07:00) – So you’ve done a lot of this over the years, what keeps you up at night, and I’d guess it’s probably similar for the black hats out there, when it comes to your success in compromising a target’s infrastructure?
- Question 4 (09:49) – What are the gaps that you see when it comes to modern threat intelligence?
- Question 5 (11:13) – Where do you see the industry moving in the next year or two?
- Recap & Take-aways (14:54)
Episode 6 | July 24, 2020