The Cyber5 Podcast
Ransomware Negotiations and Risk Management with Crypsis Group VP Art Ehuan
Episode 22 of the podcast covers ransomware negotiations, threat intelligence, and the role risk management plays into corporate enterprise following ransomware events with Crypsis Group Vice President Art Ehuan.
- (01:22) Question 1: What are the defendable conclusions that companies can use with legal counsel that avoid disclosures after ransomware events? Secondly, what’s some details behind the uptick in public release requests?
- (04:55) Question 2: Describe the details behind ransomware negotiations.
- (07:03) Question 3: Describe how threat intelligence and investigations outside the firewall can assist your team in incident response investigations.
- (07:56) Question 4: Ransomware occurs from attacker’s ability to move laterally in an environment to meet the collection objectives. After the breach, how do these scenarios play out from a corporate governance perspective?
- (12:30) Question 5: How can threat intelligence and risk management programs help prioritize these efforts to avoid future breaches?
Episode 22 | September 3, 2020