Episode 21 of the podcast covers the role disinformation plays in the United Kingdom compared to the United States, and the rising threat of disinformation to the enterprise with Samantha North, PhD Candidate.
- (02:37) Question 1: Provide us some background on your research and academic work.
- (03:57) Question 2: How has this research helped you conduct your threat intelligence research?
- (08:39) Question 3: Can you give us some examples where disinformation has influenced the Brexit narrative and are there more similarities or differences to the influences disinformation has played in the political narrative in the United States.
- (16:06) Question 4: Where do you see the future of disinformation going both on the political landscape as well as the enterprise landscape?
- (19:32) Question 5: What should countries and even businesses be doing to combat disinformation?
- (23:43) Bonus Question: Does attribution matter in disinformation campaigns?