The Cyber5 Podcast
Tesla’s Charles Finfrock
Episode 12 of the podcast covers the importance of building rapport with the workforce to gain actual insights to insider threats with Charles Finfrock, Insider Threat Program Manager at Tesla.
- (00:48) Introduction
- (01:55) Question 1: What are the general backgrounds of insider threat personnel and why does that matter for how a program is developed and run?
- (02:59) Question 2: What are important policies to put into place that foster positive collaboration between the workforce and security?
- (04:10) Question 3: How do you foster a collaborative culture to have employees be the front lines of insider threat?
- (06:48) Question 4: What are the important monitoring mechanisms to put into place that alert on the appropriate behavior but don’t poison the innovative culture?
- (10:35) Question 5: What are the important metrics and administrative actions that indicate a program is appropriately mitigating the risk of negligent or malicious insider threat behavior?
- (13:00) Closing
Episode 12 | July 24, 2020