Episode 33 of the podcast covers strategies to defend a cloud-based, remote workforce with Attila Torok, Head of Security at Zapier.
- Question 1 (01:44): Are you more worried about developer misconfigurations and inadvertent leaks more than a compromised endpoint?
- Question 2 (04:29): What strategies have you put in place for defending a remote workforce?
- Question 3 (13:10): Is logging at scale or network segmentation even rational for small to mid-sized cloud-based companies?
- Question 4 (15:25): What are some custom ways you use threat intelligence?
- Question 5 (17:20): Can parts of a security team be condensed for a company that is cloud-based and be more efficient?