Episode 32 of the podcast covers how intelligence can be used to assess exposure and pricing risk for cyber insurance coverage with Jon Rigby, Chief Cyber Officer at Liberty Specialty Markets.
- Question 1 (01:13): What are the challenges for exposure and pricing risk as they pertain to cyber insurance coverage?
- Question 2 (06:45): What questions are best to help understand exposure risk and pricing risk?
- Question 3 (10:45): How can security stack maturity trickle down to underwriters so they understand and price the risk?
- Question 4 (15:30): How can the disciplines around the intelligence cycle (plan, collect, process, analyze, disseminate) be helpful to underwriters?
- Question 5 (18:22): How do you communicate these same disciplines to a non-technical board of directors?