Episode 30 of the podcast covers the state of the cyber threat intelligence market with Richard Stiennon, Chief Research Analyst at IT-Harvest and author of the recently released Security Yearbook 2020.
- Question 1: (01:21) From your cyber threat intelligence research, what were the primary categories of CTI vendors?
- Question 2: (04:30) Are there too many CTI solution vendors? Is it becoming too much noise?
- Question 3: (08:02) What are the key factors you see as tangible reasons for growth as it relates to providing customer value?
- Question 4: (09:40) How would you advise budget conscious CISO’s to spend after reading report?
- Question 5: (12:22) Do you see the ability for managed services disruption to the market instead of products?