- Curate client-specific keywords for tuning broad collection tools
- Review results from social-listening tools searching for potential threats
- Use our personas to access closed forums daily focused on targeted collection
- Manually analyze broad and targeted results of potential threats
- Notify and engage client of credible, actionable threats
- Identify and track key high-risk potential persons of interest
- Focus on closed groups and extremist forums for activity
- Establish bona fides in closed forums, allowing Nisos tools to collect
- Engage with actors to gain deeper access into small group conversations
- Highlight links between actor personas through Nisos Intel Database
- Connect through analyst review all actor content, correlating identity clues
- Uncover technical links to a real-world identity
- Test and validate attribution findings to ensure accuracy
Analyst-Led Monitoring and Analysis
Nisos provides cybersecurity, protective security, and intelligence teams with contextualized, prioritized, and relevant findings derived from monitoring and analyzing the dark web, open source, and social media platforms. Our monitoring and analysis allow us to provide recommendations that help identify threats, disrupt attacks, stop adversaries and remediate risks.
This service is dependent on broad coverage of thousands of platform pages and access to closed forums that are processed and then analyzed by Nisos’ highly-trained analysts.
Adversary Attribution and Unmasking
Attribution is appropriate for some threats. Nisos’ adversary research attribution relies on advanced tradecraft to ensure accuracy. Our ability to correctly attribute and unmask bad actors, and to do so in a manner that is unseen by the adversary, is often a critical component of our research.
Intelligence that Drives Action
We enable your team to take action against each finding and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data, systems, and networks. Not only do we identify vulnerabilities, we provide details of likelihood and ease of potential exploitation, recommendations for remediation, statistics on mean time to alert and respond.
We provide context by outlining exploitation or access attempts based on collection tasking.
Expert Open Source Analysis
We provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of public, non-classified sources to deliver contextual intelligence. Common sources include, but are not limited to:
Exploits and Advisories
Media-Domestic and Foreign
Social Media Networks